- No Slack for Flack: Context, Clarity, and Pleading The 5th through an Aggregate of Statements in Kansas
- What’s Your Motive: Kansas Court of Appeals Extends Relevant Impeachment Evidence to a Witness’s Contemplated Civil Action Against a Criminal Defendant
- A Continuance by Any Other Name: Kansas Court of Appeals Finds that Trial, not Dismissal with Prejudice, is Appropriate Remedy for State’s Abuse of Process
- Beyond Age Limits: Parental Discipline as a Defense for Parents of Majority Aged Children
- Timing is Everything: When is it Proper to Invoke the Right to Post-Evidentiary Breath Test Counsel?