- The Clock Starts Now: Kansas Supreme Court Rules Defendants are Now Entitled to Jail Time Credit for All Time They Spend Incarcerated While Their Cases are Pending Disposition.
- “Breathing New Life” into Section 15 of the Kansas Bill of Rights
- The Perfect Chance to Re-Formulate an Imperfect Instruction
- I take back what I said: Kansas Court of Appeals says recanted testimony constitutes excusable neglect to withdraw plea
- $5,000 or $15,000? The Application of JVTA Assessment Fines on a Per-Count Basis