Posts by editorinchief:
- I take back what I said: Kansas Court of Appeals says recanted testimony constitutes excusable neglect to withdraw plea
- $5,000 or $15,000? The Application of JVTA Assessment Fines on a Per-Count Basis
- A Step in the Right Direction: The District of Kansas says the Kansas Two-Step violates the 4th Amendment.
- Dual-Purposes and Dueling Perspectives
- A Bad Idea: Mootness and IEPs
- 199A Deductions for Laboratory Facilities: Defining the Field of Health Using Section 448’s Function Test
- The Ivy League’s Ban on Athletic Scholarships: An Honest Run at “Education Through Athletics” or An Illegal Price-Fixing Agreement?
- Para, Para, Para, Para, Paraphernalia: Single or Plural under Kansas Law?
- You’re either in or you’re out! K.S.A. § 60-455(g) is an Exhaustive List and Limits Propensity Evidence
- Giving Credit Where Credit is Due: Defendants are Entitled to All Time Served on Concurrent Sentences for Consolidated Cases