Posts by editorinchief:
- Giving Credit Where Credit is Due: Defendants are Entitled to All Time Served on Concurrent Sentences for Consolidated Cases
- Puff, Puff, Passing Marijuana Reform
- Every Breath(alyzer) You Take…Ask for an Attorney
- Admissibility of Breath Tests: Must an Intoxilyzer 9000 Operator Check a Subject’s Mouth?
- Settling the USWNT v. USSF “Equal Pay for Equal Play” Dispute: How Class Action Certification Engenders Settlement and Why Weak or Goal-oriented Certification Analysis Deserves a Red Card
- PIK Your Poison: Can the District Court Change Statutory PIK Instructions?
- Direct or Collateral? The District Court’s Duty to Establish a Knowingly Made Plea
- Roe, Roe, Roe, Your Vote: Biden’s Executive Order Protecting Access to Reproductive Healthcare Services and State Impact
- An Insufficient Proffer: Polygraph Evidence Excluded to the Defendant’s Detriment
- “Speak Now or Forever Hold Your Peace”: Appellate Advocacy Basics in the World of Criminal Procedure